Sorry folks, there’s no such thing as a best show this year because it was always been a subject of scrutiny and debates. But instead of giving you the series of best shows you can actually watch here’s a list shows this year that I can say that they are good.
This list was in no particular order
- Tokyo Ghoul – I’m gonna wait till I had that uncensored version of theirs… Watching it with censors destroys my enjoyment. Too gore.
- Knights of Sidonia – I guess this show deserves a lot of love… and a lot of awesome battles of creature you wish you’ll never met.
- Space Dandy – Surprise, This show is totally great totally a candidate of the best show this year.
- Mushishi Zoku Shou – the most underrated best show this year (unless Garo is also that good)
- Haikyuu! – Despite my indifference toward sports anime, this show actually rocks.
- Gundam Build fighters Try – Season 2 of GBF, another reason to watch Gundam without having to learn the universe that surrounds it.
- Kiseijuu – Because having an alien half makes you badass…
- Tonari no Seki-kun – Having a weird seatmate can never get this funny, I swear.
- Silver Spoon season 2 – a show that will make you cry over someone’s pig.
- Barakamon – no expalnations, just watch
- Futsuu Joushikousei ga Locodol Yattemita – Because I think It deserves a better treatment than a certain Popular anime with idols that aired that before this one.
- Hanayamata – too much drama for Middle school kids. over all it’s cutesy and very cheesy show.
- Gugure Kokkuri-san – Because I’m a fan of weird shows, I give it a try and it was worth it.
- Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis – Do I have to explain how cool this show is?
- Yuuki Yuuna wa yuusha de aru – It’s Matrix meets Madoka.
- Selector (Infected and Spread) Wixoss [it’s pronunced as wee-cross] – Madoka-laced Card Battles.
- Shirobako – an anime making anime… not really.
- Jojo’s Bizzare Adventures – so manly.
- Mikakunin de Shinkoukei – A cheesy love story… Too mcuh love for Mashiro.
- Denkigai no Honya-san – Hmm, It has a touch of Working!! it’s also good.
- Danna ga Nani wo Itteiru ka Wakaranai ken – so much love for the couple… It’s torally entertaining.
- Fate Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works – Awesome adaptation of the 2nd route of Fate Stay Night. toatlly rocks when action starts to kick in.
The shows mention are definitely a must watch… But I think a measure of a show’s greatness really depends on the individual’s taste. So being the best is really subjective.